The Big Chop
Are you ready to let go of your long hair? Have you prepared your mind to accept whatever result you get when you do the big chop (cute or ugly)?
Well am here to tell you to erase all those questions from your mind.
Doing the big chop can be very or less expensive , it all depends on your thirst when it comes to hair.
But for those of us that love to look fab all the time here’s what you should know.
- Short hairstyles looks more attractive on bold and confident women
- Don’t be scared to go on low cut as it looks good on every woman, all you need to do is take care of it
- Make sure your skin tone matches your coloured hair
- Add waves to your short hair to make it look like you naturaly own it
- Try the Faded Hair cut to make your face look longer
- If you are light skinned,and you love to colour you hair settle for blonde…it’s simply the best
- For dark skinned, black is the best Hair colour as it looks natural (more like it’s your own hair)
Photo Credit : The cut life
And that’s it beauties, considering going low? Then you must be prepared ….. leave you thoughts below.